Thank you for considering Southampton Summer Day Camp this summer for your camper! At Southampton Summer Day Camp, we believe that we offer a place where campers are able to explore, grow, and develop into confident individuals. For 49 years we’ve look forward to seeing their smiling faces, hearing their conversations and listening to the stories of their adventures with their camp families every summer. Come join us for…
The Best Summer of Your Life!!!
SUMMER 2023 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!
COME JOIN US FOR OUR 50TH SEASON
(CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR OUR 50TH SUMMER)
A NOTE ABOUT SOUTHAMPTON DAY CAMP’S 2023 REGISTRATION
We hope you will consider joining us for our 50th Season !
At Southampton Summer Day Camp, we are proud to offer a special place where campers ages 3-14 are able to explore, grow, and develop into confident individuals. Our passion is to share the “Southampton Way” with you and your family, a real camp experience filled with friendship, memories and unique treasured moments. We strive every day to provide a safe, happy, and positive environment for your camper. Everything we do at SSDC is with the intention of providing an exceptional experience on many levels that will stay with each camper and staff member of our Southampton family for life.
In 2022, we were able to return to a more “normal” summer camp program, once again offering beloved indoor activities, camp wide events, out of camp trips, and special entertainment. We will continue to bring new, innovative ideas and activities into the plan for 2023 and beyond. With our 50th Anniversary approaching, we have some amazing surprises in store for this celebratory occasion.
We are able to offer the 2023 FALL/WINTER through FEBRUARY 15th ONLY. After February 15th, our tuition rates will increase. Rates will increase by a measure commensurate with the financial landscape, so please take advantage of this current enrollment offer.
If you are considering enrollment for 2023 we urge you to register now to hold your spot as we will likely move to a waitlist in early 2023.
For 2023, we are excited to introduce a new, easy online registration system, which allows you to create an account that you can access throughout the year to check your balance and make payments. This will be the hub to fill out and review all camp forms efficiently for your household and more. We hope you find this system helpful and convenient, and appreciate any feedback or suggestions you may have as we go through registration this season.
ONCE YOU CREATE A HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT IN OUR REGISTRATION SYSTEM, YOU MAY ACCESS ANYTIME TO CHECK A BALANCE, DOWNLOAD A STATEMENT, CHECK YOUR INSTALLMENT PLAN, ETC.
USE THIS LINK: https://southamptondaycamp.campbrainregistration.com/
All dates & rates and registration information are available below.
2023 SSDC TENTATIVE CAMP DATES*
Full 8 Weeks – Monday, June 19th – Friday, August 11th, 2023
(Camp closed on Tuesday, July 4th)
First 4 Weeks – Monday, June 19 – Friday, July 14, 2023
Last 4 Weeks – Monday, July 17 – Friday, August 11, 2023
*All dates are subject to change based on the school calendar. Dates will be confirmed by March 2023.
2023 FALL/WINTER RATE SCHEDULE
SPECIAL REGISTRATION CONSIDERATIONS:
A full 8-weeks gives everyone an opportunity to develop new friendships which can last a lifetime. In recent years, many of our longtime campers wanted to try overnight camp for a few weeks. Also, many families would like to extend their summer vacations into camp time.
With this in mind, we will continue to offer the “ANY 6 WEEKS OPTION” as well as continue to offer a limited number of 4-WEEK placements for 2023. The 4-WEEK option includes the FIRST 4-WEEKS or LAST 4-WEEKS ONLY. Please understand that these options will not include all special events and activities provided in the full 8-week season.
Mini Day is for ages 3 and 4 only. Mini Day Tuition includes lunch, snack, Camp T-shirt and photo. Parents provide Mini-Day Transportation for their own campers.
All other tuition rates above include lunch, snack, Camp T-shirt, camp photo and transportation. A Transportation discount of up to $200 per camper is available for self transportation of your camper(s).
Extended care is available from 7am – 5:30pm daily at an additional charge.
Sibling discounts available: 2nd Child $200, 3rd Child $500
A $500 Deposit per camper is required for all program registrations. Various payment plan options are outlined in the following steps. 100% refunds are available until May 1, 2023.
2023 FALL/WINTER RATES AVAILABLE THROUGH FEBRUARY 15th
|FULL 8 WEEKS||FULL 8 WEEKS||ANY 6 WEEKS||4-WEEKS(FIRST 4 OR LAST 4 ONLY)||8 WEEKS MINI DAY||4 WEEKS MINI DAY(FIRST 4 OR LAST 4 ONLY)|
|Junior, Senior & Varsity Camp Program
PRE-K (3 YRS) – 6th GRADE
7th – 8th GRADE
|Junior, Senior & Varsity Camp
3-14 YRS, PK-8th GRADE
|Mini Day Junior Camp Program (9am-1:30pm)
3-4 YRS ONLY
2023 FALL/WINTER ENROLLMENT PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
|OPTION A||OPTION B||OPTION C||OPTION D-NO LONGER AVAILABLE|
Pay in Full by February 1
Balance divided into 3 equal payments (February, March , May 1)
Balance divided into 4 equal payments (February, March, April, May 1)
Balance divided into 7 equal payments (Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May 1)
2023 Terms & Conditions
This information can also be found when you register your child for Summer 2023
FINANCIAL & REFUND POLICIES:
- All balances are due by May 1st, 2023.
- 100% refund when written notice is postmarked or emailed by May 1, 2023.
- If cancellation notice is received May 2 – June 1, 2023 there will be a cancellation fee of $300 per camper.
- After June 1, no deposits/payments will be refunded.
- Accepted forms of payment: Checks, Cash, ACH (Electronic fund transfer from checking/savings), and Credit Card (VISA , MASTERCARD, DISCOVER & AMERICAN EXPRESS)
- There will be a 2% processing fee on all credit card charges
- There is no allowance, nor refund, for absences, missed days, late arrival, dismissal, or early withdrawal of camper.
- Accounts that are not kept “current” with payment schedules will forfeit any Early Enrollment pricing discounts. All Early Enrollment accounts not paid in full by May 1, 2023 will forfeit Early Enrollment pricing discounts.
- All outstanding balances for tuition are due in full by May 1, 2023. Final parent mailing including your child’s assignment, bunk schedule and transportation will not be sent until balance and required paperwork is submitted and received.
- All checks can be mailed to Southampton Summer Day Camp 1459 Second Street Pike, Southampton PA 18966
- Please contact Lindsay at 267-246-3493 or email Lindsay@SouthamptonDayCamp.com to set up an offline payment plan.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
SOUTHAMPTON SUMMER DAY CAMP 2023
ACCEPTANCE AND FORMS REQUIRED
- All of the following are required: (1) Household Form (2) Camper Registration (3) Camper Medical Forms (4) Hampy’s Kitchen Participation (5) Camper/CIT/LIT Profile
- Parent represents to the Camp that the camper is in sound physical and mental health and fully able to participate in all Camp activities without the need of individual or specialized attention or medical regimen and that the camper’s health and/or behavior will not impinge or impact negatively on other campers or the Camp Program. New CIT or LIT applicants may be required to provide character references. Parent agrees to advise the Camp Directors promptly in writing of any change in the camper’s physical or mental health between the date of enrollment and the start of the Camp season as well as throughout the camp season.
- The Directors reserve the right to refuse or dismiss a camper, or cancel any camper enrollment if either the Camper’s Resume’ or Health History is deemed unsatisfactory, or whose physical or mental condition, conduct, influence or behavior, or parental influence is deemed unsatisfactory or detrimental to the best interests of the camp.
TRIP AND PHOTO PERMISSION:
- Parent or Guardian gives permission to have campers participate in all activities of Southampton Summer Day Camp and to be taken on all out-of-camp trips authorized by the camp (individual permission slips will be sent home for signature prior to any trip.)
- Parent or Guardian gives permission to have photographs/videos and audios of camper used in printed materials (brochures, etc .) or other media for promotional purposes.
CAMPER CODE OF CONDUCT AND RISK UNDERSTANDING:
- Campers may not use mobile phones during camp. No exceptions.
- Parent /Guardian understands that part of the camping experience involves activities, group arrangements and interactions that may be new or unfamiliar to his or her child(ren). These things come with certain risks and uncertainties beyond what the child(ren) may be used to dealing with at home. Parent/Guardian is aware of these risks, as well as the risk of communicable disease, and is assuming them on behalf of their child(ren). Parent/Guardian realizes that no environment is risk-free and so has additionally instructed his or her child(ren) on the importance of abiding by the camp’s rules. Parent/Guardian and child(ren) both agree that they are familiar with these rules and will obey them. For the CIT (Counselor in Training), LIT (Leader in Training), an Agreement of Conduct, signed by both Parent/Guardian and CIT/LIT will be required.
- Camp is not responsible for camper’s equipment or personal belongings. Jewelry, costly cameras, musical instruments, valuable collections, electronic games, phones, mp3 players, etc. should not be brought to camp.
- We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a payment through our site, you provide your name, contact information, payment information, and additional information related to your transaction. We use this information to process your payment and to ensure your payment is correctly credited to your account.